01 November, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 29



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 29


By Amulbunny   
November 1, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Hazy and 65, but dropping

I am thinking…        There won’t be any leaves left tomorrow night

I am thankful for…  my husbands safety

From the learning rooms… this cough is sinus related

I can't believe … I am getting through the next book

From the kitchen… slow cooker chicken and potatos

I am wearing…  leggings and a tee shirt

I am creating…   new recipes to enjoy

I am going…   to find something good to bake

I am reading . . A Clash of Crowns

I am hoping… to clean the girls room tomorrow

I am hearing… Channel 4 News at 5

Around the house… cat sleeping in closet

One of my favorite things… November cooking

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Clean the child’s room
2.   Hit Costco up
3.  Get a new phone for the husband

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Here's to peace and love this week.
amulbunny




No comments:

Post a Comment