25 November, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 32


A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 32
By Amulbunny   
November 25, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… 66, breezy and sunny

I am thinking…        leftovers are good

I am thankful for…  the good things God has given me

From the learning rooms… new recipes

I can't believe . . . my Mother in law is dead

From the kitchen. . . leftover dressing and beans

I am wearing…  clothes that aren’t that comfy

I am creating… ideas of what to do with the leftovers

I am going…   to take a nap this afternoon

I am reading . . A Clash of Crows

I am hoping… that my husband will be able to deal with the loss of his mom

I am hearing… the science channel

Around the house… quiet, the kids are gone to Yosemite

One of my favorite things… watching planes take off

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.  Stay away from the malls
2.  Clean out my freezers
3.  Take the dog for a walk each day

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
 Gotta love it

No comments:

Post a Comment