15 November, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 31




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 31


By Amulbunny   
November 15, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… 65, breezy and sunny

I am thinking       It’s time for Ralph’s

I am thankful for A comfy chair to read in.

From the learning rooms… New recipes to experiment with

I can't believe . . . The Penn State Scandal

From the kitchen. . . Taco salad, and a beer

I am wearing  comfy lounging clothes

I am creating… not a whole lot

I am going   to slather my body with anti itch meds

I am reading . . A Storm of Swords

I am hoping… to get all my Thanksgiving shopping done Thursday

I am hearing… palm tree leaves swishing

Around the house… sick daughter

One of my favorite things… Clear days with no haze

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Plan my Thanksgiving meal
2.   Work on the kitchen
3.   Watch my DVR’ed shows

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Some days it's just the right thing to do.




No comments:

Post a Comment