11 November, 2011

Why am I a conduit for people's messages?

A short rant.

I really hate answering the phone. I love text messages. Short, succinct and to the point. Why do I hate answering phones?


  1. I worked in collections. Hence I made tons of phone calls.
  2. I worked in credit, more phone calls.
  3. I worked for a US Agency who had a lost and found department at an airport. Tons of phone calls in and out. 
  4. I hate answering my phone.
People call me to call other people because they don't like leaving messages, just want to hear my lovely voice, or think that by my calling or telling the other person, things will magically be accomplished. Bah. Bah. Bah. And that ain't from a sheep or goat either. 





/rant over
(And yes, I am in a shitty mood today and I don't think it's going to get better, thank you very much)

No comments:

Post a Comment