17 November, 2011

No I didn't forget....

I just wasn't in the mood for frivolity and writing today. I was itching too damn bad.
Last night I was sitting in the living room watching TV and all of a sudden my lip started to swell. I looked like a pig with a cleft palate. No dishonor to those people who had a cleft and had it surgically repaired. My face started to swell too. What I have to worry about is it getting into my throat and wind pipe. If that happens, we have to call 911 and get me intubated. Not a wonderful thought is it? I took some pictures so I can show the doctor when i see her on the 1st. It's not fun having red bumps all over your face and neck, shoulders, under your armpit, down your back....yeah.
Yeah pretty isn't it?

Saturday I'm going my nephew's wedding. I have to get them a gift card because i have no idea what they need. Target always seems a good idea. It will be interesting to see the interaction between his father and his mother who had a bitter divorce. I am going to tell them 3 things in the card:
  • Never go to bed angry
  • Never put one family over another
  • Love each other no matter what......


So now it's time to go to bed. To my book, my glass of water and my 9 lb protector.

da bunny




No comments:

Post a Comment