09 November, 2011

Damn it Dog, stop barking!

I have a dog who has severe separation anxiety. He does not like me to leave him. He will be okay if my daughter is home with him, but anyone else, he cries and cries. I've given him doggie downers but it doesn't much help.

Tonight I have to run a friend to the airport. This person is a very talented musician and conductor, but he's a luddite. He has a computer but no internet. Doesn't email, doesn't surf. Hard to get a hold of. I printed his boarding passes for him and gave him a map of his destination airport. I hope he makes his connection when he flies home from where he's going. He's got an hour in Detroit. Tomorrow morning he has 2 hours in Atlanta. Hope he has a good time. He's flying my not so favorite airline.

There's a storm that is supposed to touch us this weekend. I will believe it when I see it. Forecasters aren't sure about anything right now. It would be nice not to have to go anywhere or do anything this
weekend.

Tomorrow the hippie woman will come back and show us what she's been up to!
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment