23 May, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Daybook Page 7


A Hippy Woman's Day Book Page 7



By Amulbunny   
 May 23rd, 2011

FOR TODAY


Outside my window… Gusty winds, blue skies, perhaps a storm somewhere down the line.

I am thinking… That soon I'll be enjoying my furniture in my new house. 

I am thankful for…my kids, my mom and my husband,

From the learning rooms…it's a special gift to forgive.

I can't believe ...   that soon I'll have a nice kitchen with counter space.

From the kitchen… BBq wings and sweet potato fries.

I am wearing… jeans, a sleeveless seersucker blouse and slippers.

I am creating…a nice atmosphere with a sparkling sugar candle from Yankee Candle

I am going…to be glad to see my husband come home today.

I am reading… Cleopatra. Most of the other books are packed.

I am hoping… that the payroll department makes me happy this  check

I am hearing…The beginning of Independence Day. "Gotta get me one of these!"

Around the house… Boxes, bins, bags and a determination to get it done this weekend.

One of my favorite things…Irises and butterflies.

A few plans for the rest of the week… 
1. Packing and sorting.
2. More packing and sorting and going to drop the bags at thrift stores.
3. More praying and meditation. 

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…


This is the bar at the resort we used to stay at when I was very young. My dad would sit on the 3rd stool from the right, my mom at his side. I have memories of sitting on the bar and looking out at the lake. And then moving to  
the card tables and listening to Johnny Horton on the jukebox.



No comments:

Post a Comment