09 May, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 5





Hippie Woman's Daybook Page 5
By Amulbunny   

 May 9,2011

FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Cool temps, lots of breeze and big bumpy clouds in the sky.

I am thinking… that I have a lot more handbags than I'll ever use. Goodwill watch out!

I am thankful for…having a great mother's day and a great husband to share it with.

From the learning rooms… ham salad is so easy to make and so good.

I can't believe ... that nowhere in the South Bay were any snuggies. A travesty!

From the kitchen… I'm craving fresh bagels and schmear.

I am wearing… comfy jeans, a sleeveless blouse and my cozy slippers.

I am creating…a sense of peace and goodwill.

I am going…to take a nap and get rid of my headache.

I am reading… too many things to count.

I am hoping…that this move goes well.

I am hearing…traffic noise, cat snoring, dog sighing.

Around the house… Boxes, bins, bags, and a sense of accomplishment.

One of my favorite things… Laughter

A few plans for the rest of the week… 
1.Packing and sorting.
2. More packing and sorting and going to drop the bags at thrift stores.
3. Making the copper carrot recipe so I can prove to my husband they aren't horrible.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing…

This is so peaceful.



No comments:

Post a Comment