26 May, 2011

I used to think

That you needed some sort of organizational chart to use for packing. But then God made man who invented Super Sticky Post it Notes. I can jot down what room this goes to and what's inside. The thing is after we have moved and unpacked, we're going to have about 30+ book boxes broke down and stored in the garage. It could be worse, maybe we didn't have a garage.


It's coming along. Slowly but surely. This weekend will be the big push. I've got to find this jacket that I owe the agency or they will charge me for it. I expect it's under a pile of stuff in my closet. Well this weekend we will find it and Tuesday I'll take it back and be free and clear. Except for the idiots that think I owe them $ for health insurance. I am on my 2nd letter to find out what exact pay periods they are talking about. I've got records back to 2008. Sad but true.And organized by month. I have the other years in a file in the closet which will get re organized once we move. Not looking forward to that.

Just a little sad and bewildered tonight. Don't know exactly why. Could be the weather, could be the move, could just be I'm hitting a down part of the month. Guess I need to do some mediation and get right with the galactic plane.




There's a sad sort of clanging 
From the clock in the hall
And the bells in the steeple too,
And up in the nurs'ry an absurd little bird
Is popping out to say "coocoo". 

Regretfully they tell us,
But firmly they compel us 
To say goodby to you. 

So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, good night,
I hate to go and leave this pretty sight. 
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, adieu, 
Adieu, adieu, to yieu and yieu and yieu. 

So long, farewell, Au'voir, auf wiedersehen, 
I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne 
So long, farewell, Auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
I leave and heave a sigh and say goodbye, 
Good bye 

I'm glad to go,
I cannot tell a lie. 
I flit, I float, 
I fleetly flee, I fly. 

The sun has gone to bed and so must I 
So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye,
Goodbye, 
Goodbye, 
Goodbye! 


Da bunny.......

No comments:

Post a Comment