27 September, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 24


 A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 24

 
By Amulbunny   
September 27, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Warm and windy

I am thinking       that this Conrad Murray trial is a snipe hunt

I am thankful for… so many things, it’s hard to count

From the learning rooms… Cooking is fun, cleaning is not

I can't believe … I’m driving downtown tonight

From the kitchen… they can fix their own

I am wearing  a UK tee shirt and jeans

I am creating   who knows?

I am going   to read a book for a while

I am reading… magazines

I am hoping… my shoulder stops spasming

I am hearing… the palm trees blowing and jets above

Around the house… Dog likes his living room bed

One of my favorite things… lemon sorbet

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.           Scrub the floors
2.           Organize closet
3.           Pay the rent


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
This is the Narrows at Zion National Park. When our kids were little we hiked it about 3 miles in and back out. It's a wonderful hike along the Virgin River.



No comments:

Post a Comment