01 September, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 20




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 20


By Amulbunny   September 1, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Breezy, sun is fading in the west

I am thinking…        The Badgers are smacking UNLV

I am thankful for… getting the rent.

From the learning rooms… I don’t have any idea how I could pay for college now.

I can't believe … the hives are starting to fade

From the kitchen… flavored water with ice

I am wearing…  hippy skirt and shirt, barefoot

I am creating…   Not much this week

I am going…   to get some things done soon

I am reading… Nora Roberts still

I am hoping… that I can afford to get my hair cut soon

I am hearing… UW-Madison playing UNLV

Around the house… No one home but me, the cat & the dog.
One of my favorite things…. ColdStone Ice Cream

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Clean off the patio again
2.   Get these nails taken care of
3.   Find the rest of my sheets

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

Peace. Out,

da bunny






No comments:

Post a Comment