07 September, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 21

 A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 21

By 
Amulbunny   
September 7, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Hot and Hotter, Palms are swishing.

I am thinking…        Discovery Health has interesting shows

I am thankful for…    window blinds and fans

From the learning rooms… I’m going to cruise I Tunes U

I can't believe … How can the Republicans field such a bunch of losers?

From the kitchen… Coke, The Real Thing

I am wearing…  denim shorts, denim sleeveless shirt, bare feet

I am creating…   Peace

I am going…   to pick up the kid to take her to her appt

I am reading… Juliet by Anne Fortier, if I can remember where I put it

I am hoping… tomorrow to get my nails all cut down

I am hearing… Untold Stories of the ER

Around the house… Kid #1 is gone. Dog and cat and trying to stay cool

One of my favorite things….  Frozen Three Musketeers

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Trim some more bushes
2.   Clean the kitchen floors
3.   Look for some CA King Sheets on sale

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
This was the resort that we would go to on vacation when we didn't stay at our cottage in Northern Wisconsin.






1 comment:

  1. :) Hi, found you over at Candy's My Blessed Home blog :)

    ReplyDelete