13 September, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 22



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 22


By Amulbunny   
September 13, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Sunny and mild

I am thinking…        I really have to go to the market

I am thankful for… good books and good friends

From the learning rooms… No idea at all

I can't believe … tying gas prices to a hurricane

From the kitchen… Those dishes won’t do themselves

I am wearing…  sandals, shorts and a tank top

I am creating…   I have no idea

I am going…   to listen to some music

I am reading… Nothing right now

I am hoping… that the kitty next door is ok

I am hearing… usual sounds of the neighborhood

Around the house… Fallen leaves are invading

One of my favorite things… Marshmallows
A few plans for the rest of the week
1.           Finish watching the 9-11 stuff I DVR’ed
2.           Catch up with my filing
3.           Pray that the hives go away


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

No comments:

Post a Comment