11 May, 2010

Tuesday Triage

The big guy made it to Las Vegas and is hopefully happily working at the AFB. He's been really excited about this so I happy for him.  The kids and I are going to buy a BBQ grill after the girl gets out of school. I am happy about that.  Then we'll hit the market and get something to BBQ, of course after we get the propane to fuel it. 





Kid had a meeting and the company fought the grievance, but the union is taking it to a higher point as well as one of the airlines that the company services. He's getting unemployment so it will help to a point. He's looking, and I've got to get him back on my health insurance. In the meantime he's going to have to help out around here and not just vege in his room.






Peace to all!



1 comment:

  1. I like your blog Amulbunny ;o). Hope things work out for your son.

    ReplyDelete