04 May, 2010

I am to the point

Where I think I need to go to the doctor for my stomach pains. I take prilosec and don't drink a lot of caffeine but I am still having pains. It could be stress, lots of that going around. Trying to get the kids to do their part wears me out. I've given them all the information and it's their responsibility to do what they have to do. How hard is it?

Went to the Apple Store today. I got a nice pink cover for my baby as well as getting the system problem fixed. Also got a new power cord. The other one was frayed which seems to be a problem that wasn't unique. The new ones are much more stylish. So I think if I go to NV with the errant husband, I'll take baby with me. I've got lots of music, movies and misc stuff on here.

Read a post today about a blogger who's asking her peeps to vote for her hubby to win 40K. She filled it with sub truths and it's a totally different story than what she portrays to her readers. Another blog is calling her out on it. Makes me mad and sad. If her children are hungry and they are below the poverty line, get the help. Don't sit there and mouth off about food stamps and food pantries. "They won't get assistance because it's against their beliefs, but if you are 2 weeks away from living in your car, you'd be damn sure I'd be looking into help." Sad.

Right now I just wish something sounded good and I could make it to eat. I am craving ice cream. Coldstone Creamery to be exact.

Later alligators.

amulbunny.jpeg.png

No comments:

Post a Comment