05 May, 2010

SAHM

I get to stay home. And after looking at the weather, I think it's a good thing. 90+ temps don't always agree with me. But I am mulling over looking for a cheap last minute air fare and car rental and meeting the old man there. Otherwise, I'll be here keeping the peace.






Took a lovely tulip plant over to my moms today. It was nice to see her smile when we got there. While we were there the ES came over to pick up her daughter and dropped off her dog. (Used to be my moms dog). No asking if Mom had any plans, was it okay to leave the dog with Mom, was it okay that Duffy was there too (my dog)? Nope, just drop off the dog and the leash and take off. What a selfish bitch. My daughter said she hopes that the dog is pooping all over the house and barking at all hours. The ES doesn't live by herself. She sleeps with her boss, she's the "nanny" and there is another woman who lives there as well. What will happen if she gets kicked to the curb? What's going to happen to the dog? My Mom can't take care of him,she's 85 years old. She wants a CAT.






Well it's time for me to head to the land of sleepytime again. Peace and out alligators!



No comments:

Post a Comment