08 May, 2010

Mothers Day Lunch

Went to the annual Mother's Day Lunch at church today. It was a lot of fun and they had a pretty good crowd.

Met a lady who's 93 and received the Congressional Gold Medal as recognition of her service as a WASP during WW2. Quite a woman.

Am having power surges right now. Don't know why. Just this overwhelming feeling of heat and discomfort. It's not that warm out. I don't know what is going on.



El husband is over at my moms opening a file cabinet for her and doing some other stuff. I think I'll nap for a bit.

Today the post office is collecting food for food banks so I put out a bag under our mailbox. It was a simple thing to do. And make someone's life a touch easier.

We had a nice dinner last night. The potatos needed more salt and milk, but they were okay. It all tasted good.


Peace and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment