14 May, 2010

Not sweating, just glowing profusely

I am having a glass of wine and it makes me sweat like a racehorse. But it tastes so good, I'll just keep wiping off the back of my neck.  I had pasta with meat sauce, garlic bread and a salad. Tasted so good.



No word from the errant husband. I hope he's on his way home. It's a long drive no matter what.




So I have ordered the transcripts and they will be mailed to the school. I am nearly done with the essay to say why I want to get into the Master of Humanity program. It's odd how I can express myself verbally, but to sit down and write 1000 words is like pulling teeth. Now that I've started it's not so bad, but it has made me stir up some neurons up there in the grey matter.




So life goes on. I think it's a put on my jammies night and relax.

Peace, Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment