15 May, 2010

Let's not work him till he's completely useless

Errant husband got home at 3AM. At 1000 the squacker squacks. Where are you? You had/have a job in Long Beach at 930. No matter he had a 19 hour day yesterday. So off he goes. He's still not home. I have a feeling he will sleep in all day tomorrow. I won't say the money is not nice, but he's got to have some down time.



Went to hazmat and dropped off some really nasty stuff with my mom. I think the garage is finally to a point where she can park her car in it. I drove the station wagon today, it's a 1988 Chevy and once you give it a chance, it'll get you where you need to go. Not exactly in style since the windows are winders and the a/c gave up the ghost. But it's a Chevy.


I've almost got my essay done. I think tomorrow I'll finish it, edit it and polish it and mail it Monday. Then we shall see what happens. A friend of mine who got her MLS said it's more that they want to know if you can clearly express yourself than anything else.



Well peace and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment