06 May, 2010

Borrowed this from another blogger

Outside my window: It's sunny, the street sweeper has swept and the birds are chirping

I am thinking: That I could afford to go on the road trip if I can get the hotel key.

I am thankful for: My family, my friends, my online buddies and having what we need now.


From the kitchen: Tonight is birthday night, tomorrow is bbq chicken and mashed po's.

I am wearing: A tee shirt from Walmart and a pair of jeans. Barefoot because I can't find my nike sandals.

I am creating:  the beginning of a panic attack. Why? I don't know.

I am going: out to dinner to celebrate my  21 year old daughter's birthday.

I am reading:  The Pyramid Collection catalog, a nice silk dress has caught my eye, and the new Nora Roberts wedding quartet book.

I am hoping: That things settle down around here and peace reigns.

I am hearing:  CNN droning on about LT and various noises from the street  behind us.

Around the house: There is a small black dog lying on the clean laundry on the futon, the cat was evicted from my desk chair, my laundry needs to be done.

One of my favorite things: That my EH would actually encourage me to visit him on his TDY.


A few plans for the rest of the week: Tomorrow will be clean the house, get a manicure and pedicure and somehow fit the hair cut in too. Saturday is the Mother's Day tea at church. Sunday I expect to be waited on hand and foot.

Here is the picture I am sharing: My little one modeling clothes when she was 4:







No comments:

Post a Comment