13 May, 2010

Does my dog bother me?

No he doesn't, but the little white dog across the street who runs free and craps on my front yard does. I keep my dog inside, but he has a door to exit and enter and he is happy. That little white dog is happy too, because he runs all the way down the block peeing and pooping.

This is my baby. That is a face that you can love. In the winter he's a snuggle bug. Not so much in the summer though. But he's a mamas boy to be sure.

He's been a great pal to have around.




Tonight is a new moon. Dark dark sky. Good for sky gazing out in the desert. Not this month.




I need to put up a no soliciting sign. I am tired of people knocking on the door and trying to sell us home improvements, Jehovah, and magazines.


I guess I don't have much else to bitch about. Just the normal daily things.

Aloha



2 comments:

  1. This is totally random, but I saw on your comment at STC that you were interested in majoring in liturgical music through history (or something like that). I'm interested in continuing my studies in the history or liturgy and thought that the two were kind of related!
    Let me know what you think of your studies, once you get further into them. I've never met anyone else in this field and would love to know what you think!
    -Brookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been interested in liturgical music. This is an MA in Humanities so I am hoping to do Baroque music and it's application to the development of liturgies in the then modern church.

    ReplyDelete