31 August, 2007

Random thoughts part 4

Well August is almost over and what a month it's been. Thankfully September doesn't look as wild and wooley. I did a spreadsheet today and saw that the agency that I hate still owes me 2K. Wonder when that will appear. It would be nice to wake up tomorrow and see money in my account so I can pay my rent this coming month.


The neck is not good today. It aches and aches. Feels like something is just twisted in there. Wonder if it will go away soon. I'd like a nice pain less weekend. And a peaceful one with no squabbling and no bitching and no people making asinine comments about things they can't control.



There are just some things you can do and some things you can't. It really pisses me off that my kids tell me to "hold on mom". I take it for about 2x and then I let them have it. They have it pretty darn good here and don't have to pay rent or utilities or cell phones or anything else. That is going to change. They are both adults and it's about time they start to realize that. I've been paying for books and tuition for #2 and she needs to find a job and pay me back. #1 is having his midlife crisis at 20. He needs to get his ass in gear and start seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. Because I am not going to be there to shine the flashlight for him.



I don't have anything else to bitch about at this moment. This is a good place for me to vent though.



No comments:

Post a Comment