30 August, 2007

And the steroid flare hits again

Another 48 hours where I feel terrific and then it's the steroid flare that hits and the aches start. So I called the doctor's office and asked for one more day. That's what usually happens.The cure is worse than the disease.

It's hot and humid here today. I dread the thought of going outside to do anything so I won't. My neck aches and I think I'll get the ice pack and sit against my bedrest and let it go on the neck.


Can't wait for the new season of Bones and House. They look so good. They are always good shows to watch.

I am thinking about taking a language class if I can find one that fits my time. I need to learn how to speak Spanish. It's a necessary evil in this area.

So this is one of those not so great days.



No comments:

Post a Comment