18 August, 2007

Ice packs and heat waves

Today I had my trusty ice pack on my neck. I seem to have a little swelling at the injection site. I hope it goes down. I took a nap this afternoon, was just beat from the heat.


Went to WalMart and bought ice tea and water and some tee shirts for the kid#2. I got some envelopes. Big Whoop. But at least there was a breeze blowing and the temp was down a little. I know people hate it but their water is 20 oz bottles and decently priced, and we do drink a lot of water here.



It also means that people get up several times a night and dispose of that water too. Ha.

The cockarocha Honda needs some work. Needs a lot of work. Guess the kid had best get his ass in gear and find a job that will pay enough so he can get his car fixed.

I feel a breeze. Whoa. That is awesome. I don't do well in the heat and that is a well known fact. Tomorrow we are going to a pool party and I plan on spending most of my afternoon in the pool. I will use sunblock. I promise. I just want to get comfy and cool.


Time to find a cool corner and read a book. I just finished an awesome book about NASA and space flight. Neat.

Ciao.




No comments:

Post a Comment