15 August, 2007

Day 2 not too bad

Well I did have a nasty ass headache and took some Vicodin and that seemed to knock it out.
I have a little discomfort around my neck but not too bad. Will make it an early evening tonight so I can go to work tomorrow. I'll just take some meds with me and if I need them I'll use them. At least the work isn't as physically stressful as the other one was. At least I feel a lot more peace with myself doing what I am doing now than doing what I was doing before. And if I make it till 28 December I'll have 5 years in and I will be vested, not much vested but I can count it. Then I can use this as a launching pad to another agency perhaps.


The dogs are chasing each other outside. They are being crazy. They want to get in and get the cat but nope, I am not letting them in. It's nicer outside than it is inside and they have plenty of water and food so they are okay.



The kid #2 is registering for her first semester of college. Somewhere I have to come up with +/- 400$ for that and books. Oh joy. The other one is taking a quarter off and quite possibly will be jobless as of Friday. Tomorrow she's going to Universal and kid #1 is going to Disneyland. End of summer fun I guess. #1 needs to start waking up that he's not the center of anyone's universe and he needs to buckle down and go to work and do his job, which he won't have after Friday I have a serious feeling. But does he listen to me? No.


So what can I say. Life is normal as it can be. Still no word from the agency, from the congresscritter or anyone. I am getting really angry about all this shit.



So have a great night.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment