17 August, 2007

Aw hell

Okay so still no compensation from the agency that I hate. Today I sent off emails and letters to the people I elected in congress and the senate to complain and perhaps get some action. I hope someone will give a damn and do something. Otherwise things around here are going to get very nasty and very bad. And I don't know what will happen with the family. Things are already going downhill because of this.



I am still having an inordinate amount of pain at the injection site and the surrounding area of my neck. At least the bubbles are gone but I have this dull aching pain from the injection still. They say it could be the steroid flare. I don't know but I hope the cure is not worse than the disease.



The heat is on. It's not going down at night and it's miserable even here. The fans don't do much.



I am going back to reading my book about NASA and the space program. It's really good.
I need to read.


Oh I just have to add, I miss the X Files. I watched some reruns yesterday. That was good TV.



Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment