14 August, 2007

2nd Shot same as the 1st

One more to go and then I am done with the epidurals or so they say. I've had my ice on so now it's an hour off and then I am taking my meds and resting a little. I am off tomorrow so we shall see how it goes.



It's been a warm day and promises to be a warm evening. I would much prefer cool weather to recuperate in but it seems to me that last summer as I had my shoulder surgery it was hot, humid, and miserable when I had it. But that was in July now as I remember. I am still rather buzzed you see.


But that's not too bad. Fentanyl and Versed make an awesome combo. I just wanted to take a nap and I was so hungry and thirsty when I got done. I asked for a Coca Cola. I was NPO prior to the surgery, but I did sip on water since it was so damn hot before we left. As for me it's always the real thing. I don't like Pepsi and can't drink Diet Coke because it gives me migraines.


So I will be home tomorrow and Thursday back to work, providing I don't have any odd complications like last time. So that's about it. Family is experiencing thunder storms in MN with wind,rain and the like. Wish we'd get some!


Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment