28 August, 2007

Today is the last shot

Today's the day for the last shot. Tomorrow I see the ortho and discuss further treatment options. I have to deal with the random pain but I think the shots have helped a bit. But today I am so hungry and I can't eat till about 6 PM. Ack. And I am craving pizza.


Kid #2 said her books are going to be expensive. She's already said nearly 300$ and she hasn't even gone to her last class. Every few months this is going to to happen. She's going to have to get a job so she can help.


Heat is coming. I hope that I can deal with it. Right now I just want to get this procedure done and over with. I am too wound up to care. Need some energy to dissipate. At least I will get some sleep during the procedure.

More when I am feeling like a person again.



No comments:

Post a Comment