01 September, 2007

hate the heat, just hate it

God knows I don't tolerate heat well. And I don't tolerate fools either. Today I had to do both and the fool was my child. If he ever presumes that I exist to serve him at his whim again, he's going to get a large shoe up his ass. I have had it with rude children on the cell phone. His sister knows better and you would think that he would too. Right now he's on my ignore list and he had best know that he needs to stay the hell away from me or I will go postal on his ass.


Found a lovely 9 West purse on sale, like 65 marked to 45 marked 50% and another 30% so I am a happy camper. Purses and shoes, those make me happy although these days I live in Crocs maryjanes which I love. They are my favorite shoes. I need to find some comfortable shoes to wear to work, I can my clunky work shoes but they are ugly.


Jeez, I just got a weather warning about possible tornadoes out by Palmdale. Nothing like desert storms. Why can't we get some rain....waaaaaa?

We even have a Harry Potter closet to stay in. Oh well. We'll just pray that a stray shower will drift in from the ocean to the south and douse us with rain. Even with the Fiesta this weekend, it would be nice.

glitter-graphics.com

So have a nice evening. WI beat WSU. Now let's see what TN can do to the Golden Bears?



No comments:

Post a Comment