29 September, 2007

A big Yawn

Went and bought myself a larger pen today. Yeah I know what the fuck's so exciting about that? Well, sit at a desk and write for 8 hours, messages retrieved from voice mail, and tell me how your hand feels? I've had Carpal Tunnel surgery already and before that I couldn't write for more than 5 minutes. Made it hell when I had to write tests in college. So a pen that feels good is very important.




Football has been on all day. The Badgers had a nail biter. The Trojans are playing the Huskies. My daughter is upset that I like the Huskies. Oh well. This is a pretty nasty game so far. USC isn't playing very well. Lots and lots of personal fouls.



Kid #2's new Sony Vaio has a problem with the power supply. IT DIED. So she has to send it into Sony and hope they replace it. Not good.



The cats were outside crying this morning. Woke me up from a solid sleep. Kid #2 went out and fed them. Dogs wanted to play.

Life goes on.

So. As usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment