06 September, 2007

Are You READY for some FOOTBALL???

You had better believe it. This is just the start. I love football. It's part of my growing up process.



You know I love a 3 day weekend but damn do I pay for it at work. There were so many disgruntled people who lost things this past week. And I had the woman from hell who was mad at me, the white lady and her Hispanic boss while she made eyes at the Black Department manager. She had been coddled by people who were no longer there and I followed my rules and she got pissed. Oh well, karma will bite her back too. She was going to file a complaint but the DM said don't worry, she doesn't matter in the whole scope of things. Needless to say she ruined my Tuesday afternoon.



This will be a quiet weekend. Nothing planned. I need to unwind. And recharge and not to talk to anyone on the phone. I am getting a crooked neck from cradling the phone and trying to talk. An all purpose person, yep that's what I am.





No comments:

Post a Comment