26 May, 2010

Oh well--he's safer there than out on the streets.

My uncle who is about 78 or 79 is now languishing in a mental hospital in Fondulac Wi. He violated a restraining order and while he told my Mom he doesn't know what he did, the arresting officer said he knows very well what he did. He's got some brain damage and is an odd duck. He was amusing when I was a kid, but then turned out to be very aggravating as I became an adult. My mom is worried but the officer told her he's best off where he is. I guess I'll have to call and get the police report and request a copy to see what is going on. He's got a hearing on the 2nd of June.

Wind seems to have died down a little. That is nice. I had to take the #2 child and buy her some new jeans. She is really hard on pants.

I have a headache, it's stress related. I am going to bed early and just not let things build up on me.

over and out.

1 comment:

  1. That's so sad...it's upsetting when a family member suffers like that.

    ReplyDelete