09 May, 2010

Eureka Marathon

A nice Sunday afternoon and an Eureka marathon to boot. I love this show. Can't wait till new episodes start in June.


Crabby daughter. She's hungry. It's all the booze from her birthday celebrations wearing off. I told her if she's hungry to call her dad and have him bring something home. He's off to get his hair cut. She wants something from one place and I told her it's too expensive. She needs some rest and to stop being bitchy. 



Road trip is off. I'm going to get a new BBQ instead. Sounds much easier and it'll be useful in the long run.
I am looking forward to having some grilled vegetables with teriyaki sauce. Just sounds so good, portobella mushrooms with some zucchini and yellow squash. I could eat it all up.



Pain isn't gone. Even with a pain pill. It's been nearly a year since the operation. I am sad. But I am going to do something with my life. I have to. I can't stagnate. So I will go on and on and see what happens.

So that's it for now. If I get any sudden special thoughts, I'll be back.
Hah.
Later alligators!


No comments:

Post a Comment