06 March, 2012

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 43




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 43


By Amulbunny   
March 2012
FOR TODAY

Outside my window. . . 59, grey and windy

I am thinking… off to the market soon

I am thankful for lots to read on my kindle

From the learning rooms… a fantasy about fallen angels and parallel universes

I can't believe . . . The destruction by the tornados

From the kitchen. . . . surprise dinner tonight

I am wearing  jeans, long sleeved tee shirt , sox

I am creating. . . I have no friggin’ idea
      
I am going   mildly crazy

I am reading . . .   The Awakened: A Wandering Star

I am hoping… that the gravestone gets set soon

I am hearing Nine the movie

Around the house. . .  Sleeping cat

One of my favorite things… Books

A few plans for the rest of the week

  1. Sweep the back deck
  2. Encourage my daughter to clean her room
  3. Bake some goodies.



Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:





No comments:

Post a Comment