28 June, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 12




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 12
By Amulbunny   June 28, 2011

FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Sun peeking through and 72º

I am thinking… that today’s my birthday and I am happy

I am thankful for…my kids, my husband, my mom, my brother and my extended family

From the learning rooms….. Cutting vegetables is for the young shoulders

I can't believe … that these allergies won’t go away

From the kitchen… nothing, I’m going to go out to dinner!

I am wearing… an old tee shirt and shorts that are so worn but so comfy

I am creating…a nice area out by the front of the house

I am going.. to shut my closet doors and relax

I am reading… nothing special right now. Just finished “Heaven is for Real”

I am hoping… to get a manicure and pedicure soon

I am hearing…the Casey Anthony trial on TV

Around the house… Need to hang the paintings

One of my favorite things…. Listening to the ocean

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Get the spa cleaned out so we can use it
2.    Spruce up the patio and take the ugly chandelier down
3.    Get some chairs out there to sit in when it’s warm

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


 The heavens are telling the glory of God; and the firmament proclaims his handiwork.
Psalm 19:1




No comments:

Post a Comment