07 June, 2011

Hi Tech Kitchen....

Today has been one of those okay/not okay days. I can't figure out how to get the oven turned on in my gosh darn JennAir range. I know there's a way, I read the directions, but I can't figure it out. I even had my son and his friend who are tech savvy try to figure it out. In desperation I sent an email to our owner and perhaps she can lead me through it. I hope so.....



I went to Super Target to get some phone line and a splitter and they had nothing. Zip, Nada, Nope. So I'll go to Frye's on Thursday and get it taken care of. I can wait that long. I got the fax sent and that was a good thing.

The dishwasher still isn't fixed. I did a bunch by hand but that's a bozo nono when it comes to the shoulder. Hurts like mad. So I do a few here and there. I am going to have to enlist the aid of the two children to help me finish if the dishwasher isn't up and running by the weekend. 


The walls are still pretty empty here, but we've only been here 4 days, so it stands to reason not everything can be done immediately. We will get the art up soon. 

Well that's it for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment