21 June, 2011

A Hippie Woman's Life-book Page 11




A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 11


By Amulbunny   June 21, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Sunny and breezy and low 70’s

I am thinking… that I am glad I went to Bible Study today.

I am thankful for…a wonderful Father’s Day Dinner

From the learning rooms….. Shoulders don’t get better with age

I can't believe … How good things turn out when you just throw them together on the stove

From the kitchen… Probably a precooked chicken…

I am wearing… sandals, jeans and plaid sleeveless top

I am creating…peace in the home.

I am going.. get the boxes of books out of the house and into the garage for a while.

I am reading… Gray Matter by David Levy MD

I am hoping… that things will settle down a bit

I am hearing…the palm trees in the breeze.

Around the house… Putting things in their place

One of my favorite things…. singing

A few plans for the rest of the week… 

1.   Unpack more dishes and cookware and put away.
2.   Walk the dog a block more each day.
3.   Use some of my birthday coupons in the next few weeks.

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:

 Eternal Father, strong to save,
Whose arm hath bound the restless wave,
Who bidd'st the mighty ocean deep
Its own appointed limits keep;
Oh, hear us when we cry to Thee,
For those in peril on the sea!

Peace to all.
amulbunny


No comments:

Post a Comment