17 June, 2011

Friday Shuffle



Today's shuffle from Itunes is:

1.     Alfie                                  Lily Allen
2.     Teenagers                         My Chemical Romance
3.     Wanted Dead or Alive      Bon Jovi
4.     Born This Way                 Lady Gaga
5.     Riverdance                        Boston Pops
6.     Cajun Moon                      Ricky Skaggs
7.     Stay                                   Sugarland
8.     Travelin Shoes                  Garrison Keillor and the Hopeful Gospel Quartet
9.     Goodnight Irene                The Band From TV
10.   Dear God                          Sarah McLachlan

Enjoy the weekend peeps.
Gonna BBQ lobster tail and filet wrapped in bacon for Father's Day. My special guest is my Mom who was both parents to me after my Dad died. It's going to be a good meal. And my oven will be fixed today. Glory Hallelujah!



Father's Day Comments
 

No comments:

Post a Comment