21 May, 2007

Working Out a Plan


Well today I worked out. Used a bunch of machines for the lower body and then I rode the bike. I think I will do the bike more than anything else. But of course, without a car how do I get to the gym and home on days that I work? This too will work itself out.

I was so tired this morning. Didn't sleep well at all last night. Swing plays havoc with me. I will take something tonight so I can get to sleep before 0230.

Made brats for dinner tonight. Sauteed some onions in butter and then added some brown sugar. Added the beer and brought it to just below a simmer, and then added the brats. Brought them to just below a simmer and then let them sit and steam. The house smelled so good. Had the bbq lit and then threw them on, and voila, they cooked so fast. We also took the onion pieces out and put them in foil and bbqed them too. Next time I'll let them cook a little longer in the brown sugar before I add the beer. They were good. I did 15 brats and had 2, there are none left. The boys were hungry I guess. Didn't have any potatos so next time I make them I'll make German potato salad and I bet that there won't be any left overs of that either. Potatos and bacon, what more can you ask?

I've shrunk. They measured me at the gym. I'm 5'2" now. Where did that elusive extra inch go? I do need some decent work out shoes and some pants. I have a good top but I need pants. I will have to plan on that when I get another decent check.

Back to the grind tomorrow. I hope that it goes by fast this week. It certainly was busy on Saturday. But everyday is a new day and we shall see how it goes. I haven't had to work with the 2 women who dislike me. That's okay. Just because they think they have the job down pat. Oh hell, I have to find something else in the realm because sitting at an exit for 8 hours is dulling the brain.

So until the next time... I am outta here.

Ciao.

- 30 -


No comments:

Post a Comment