12 May, 2007

Ach ja

It's all about keeping your eyes open and watching for the bad guys! Sometimes I think it's locking the barn door after the horse has gotten out and gotten into the daffodils. Not much sense in some of it. But I know seriously that if I don't toe the party line I could really be in trouble. That's sad isn't it. What happened to 1st amendment freedom of speech and all that? Not really applicable anymore. I love my country, I just don't like the government much at all.

This is my Friday. I had an interesting afternoon/evening in class yesterday. It was okay until the last video which was BORING. Got home and relaxed though. Slept in today so I should be wide awake for the rest of the afternoon evening.

I don't know if I will go to church tomorrow. I know, I know it's Mother's Day, and my Mom doesn't want to sit all by herself in church.

I am going to have a good day. I will. I will. I have to convince myself of that. At least I hope so.

Kiddo's having her 18th birthday party today and I will miss it. That's okay. I have to work.

Ciao babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment