20 May, 2007

Random thoughts ---Sunday


I'm just enjoying today. Slept in. Didn't get to sleep till nearly 0200 last night. It was busy. I don't think the wheelchairs had a chance to cool down with all the people that were transported up to the entry area. I spent a lot of time asking people to stand back and keep the exit clear and to stand back and let the passengers get off the elevator before they started to board it.

Saw some good hootch get thrown away...Johnny Walker Blue Label. Can't take it on the airplane even if it's sealed. Gotta be in checked luggage. One guy went back downstairs and took his mescal and tequila that he bought on his cruise and checked the bag after double wrapping it in plastic bags. Hope it got to his location in one piece and no one from the airline decided to remove it when it got through bag check.

Tomorrow is gym day and then I am going to do some checking into other federal careers. Must be something out there for a middle aged woman who can't lift more than 5 lbs. I know there is, just have to be more aggressive about finding it.

ALso have to find out if Blue Cross will cover an eye exam for me. Then I get reimbursed from my Vision carrier. I have to get new glasses and frames.

No haircut this week. Will tough it out till the weekend and then go for it. It's getting ugly and I need it shorter. Quickly.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I am looking forward to next weekend. I AM going to see Pirates of the Caribbean 3. Gotta go, love the movies.

Well that's all for now.
Life goes on.

Ciao.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment