14 May, 2007

Blood draws

I had to go to the lab this morning and have my semi annual blood drawing. Just to see if there is any niceness left in my body I guess? The woman who drew the blood was fast and efficient. Got 3 tubes full in a couple of minutes, wrapped me up and sent me on my way. I had to fast so I was kind of hungry when I got home. Bananas awaited! (They were on sale 5 lbs for $1. at the market).

I wish the weather would do something strange and have a good old fashioned thunder storm with lots of rain and lightning and storm. We need the rain so badly. My front yard is brown and I don't want to water it too much because it costs so much. But tonight I will use the sprinkler and give it a drink. The flowers would appreciate it I am sure.

I wrote my case worker. I wonder if she will give a damn or just throw the letter in the circular file. Since I have successfully completed 2 months of work that is acceptable to my level of disability, they have terminated my benefits. That is in complete opposition to what the HR person told those of us who returned. If it was related to our work injury DOL was to cover that. According to DOL, sorry, you're screwed. You can sit in front of an escalator for 8 hours and breathe so we don't care about you anymore. Point in case, I took 800 mgs of Ibuprofen and guess what, it hasn't put a dent in the pain.
Can we say pissed off? YES WE CAN!

The Spector trial is dragging on. Piffle.

Well kiddos, life goes on. What can I say?

Ciao!




No comments:

Post a Comment