10 May, 2007

Not today.....


Today is one of those days that I wish I could stay home. But I won't because I get to go to a class on booooombs tonight. And tomorrow I get to do online training for 8 hours. So I'll only be in the terminal for a few hours today. That's good.

Saw someone famous yesterday. I told my husband I saw Zephram Cochrane. Dang he's tall. I know, I know that's not his name.
He's got a pony tail. I guess eccentricity is rampant in entertainment, but to me he'll always be ZC as opposed to the farmer in Babe. LOL.

Car is in the shop for at least 5 days. They have to take the bumper off and replace all the innards because that is what took the brunt when the impact hit. Thank God for insurance. They only pay 15$ a day for a rental car so we have to ante up 8$ more. But at least we will have transport.

Fog really came in last night. Dropped the temps too. 2 days ago it was 86 and today it's 63.

Not much else. Later.
Ciao.

changed my mind . i am gonna go play in a new truck

No comments:

Post a Comment