19 July, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 15



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 15

 
By Amulbunny   July 19, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… a nice breeze and sunny skies.

I am thinking       that I need to walk the dog.

I am thankful for       good friends.

From the learning rooms… good things come with pages.

I can't believe … that Michelle Bachmann is so popular. She's a freeze dried whackaloon.

From the kitchen  It’s going to be a surprise for sure.

I am wearing  shorts, tee shirt and flip flops.

I am creating…a home.

I am going… to go to the grocery store and get some Propel on sale.

I am reading… Game of Thrones.

I am hoping… that the welts never return.

I am hearing…A Law and Order SVU-Rerun

Around the house… dog, cat, and fresh air.

One of my favorite things…. Lemon sorbet

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Buy a new vacuum.
2.   Stock the freezer
3.   Go see Harry Potter 7 part 2


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:


For my friends who are steaming in the midwest!





No comments:

Post a Comment