04 October, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 25



A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 25


By Amulbunny   
October 4, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Cool, with big white puffy clouds

I am thinking       there has to be something to take for the itching

I am thankful for… this mornings rain

From the learning rooms… amazing what my kids like

I can't believe … my hands are so swollen

From the kitchen… potluck, empty the fridge night

I am wearing  jeans and a short sleeved top

I am creating   quiet and peace

I am going   to read some more of Game of Thrones

I am reading… see above

I am hoping… these hives will subside on my neck

I am hearing… the wind really blowing the palm branches

Around the house… it’s decorated for autumn

One of my favorite things… fall colors

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.           Buy some firewood
2.           Get a fireplace screen
3.           Get our tickets for our trip


Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
Peace to all.
da bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment