04 August, 2011

A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 17


  
A Hippy Woman's Life Book Page 17


By Amulbunny   August 4, 2011
FOR TODAY

Outside my window… Sunny, muggy and 73˚(same old)

I am thinking       the dishes need to get done

I am thankful for… coupons at Costco

From the learning rooms… How to look cool with hives

I can't believe … my husband is sick and still at home, his whining is driving me to distraction

From the kitchen  Dishes need to be done, I am not cooking, I am on strike tonight

I am wearing  shorts, flipflops and a tank top, because it's too damn hot for me

I am creating       nothing much today, not inspired

I am going… to sit down and meditate these hives away

I am readingThe Confession by John Grisham

I am hoping… the mugginess goes away

I am hearing… the idiot dog down the street barking.

Around the house… New vacuum. Can we say Happy?

One of my favorite things…. flowers

A few plans for the rest of the week
1.   Clean the living room and patio
2.   Pick up my mom at LAX tomorrow night
3.   Pay some bills

Here is a picture for thought I am sharing:
Along the Oregon Coast

No comments:

Post a Comment