02 September, 2010

Already time for Christmas shopping

Got 3 holiday gifts ordered and paid for today. I'll put them in the usual place and then wrap them when it's time. Am also waiting for a shipment from Yankee Candle and another place which should come tomorrow. At least I hope so. Ah, I just checked the other place and UPS says shipment is delayed. I emailed the company and asked why?????? Nice to notify the recipient.

Also downloaded and printed some Betty Crocker coupons and Ralphs' coupons to compliment them, nice to be able to save some money somewhere. Tomorrow will be the shopping day. I'll gather up my bags and take them with me. Good things do come.

Took an online quiz and no I don't have Aspergers. But after reading it, I am pretty sure that my son and husband have it. Big time.

The new meds finally seem to be starting to work. I have to call the office and let them know so they can RX a new prescription for me. I take one in the morning and one at night. That way they seem to work better. If i take both at once, I am icky. More icky than usual.

Am calling the ortho office to see what the status of my w/c approval for an appt is. It's been 3 weeks. Might be nice to get an answer. In the meantime I sit and listen to the same music loop over and over. Blah. I guess this is supposed to be soothing music. If it goes on for over 5 minutes, I will call back tomorrow morning. Such good customer service.

Weather is not warm. Not cold, but nothing severe. It's much warmer inland but it's still cool here. the beach is overcast. Not even a glimpse of the sun there.

So what ever. I did order the Lutheran Study Bible. I am excited to get it. My Oxford is pretty worn out. And it's NRSV. I might even go back to Bible Study now.

So it's time to say adios peoples for today.

da bunny

1 comment:

  1. amulbunny, you make me want to hurt you for saying that you already bought some Christmas presents.

    And you totally show me up on the shopping. I never big grocery shop which is why we have acres of plastic shopping bags in our garage. They take up so much room.

    I have purchased those canvas bags. I think we own at least 5 of them now. But i still cannot for the life of me remember to bring them in to the damn store UNTIL i am already at the register.

    I even finally took them out of the trunk to put them in full view in the passenger seat and i still forget.

    What meds are you taking? I missed that post. Are you okay?

    And also how do you get that cool signature of your name?

    ReplyDelete