15 June, 2007

Well today.

The HOTTEST ORIGINAL graphics on the NET at Sparkletags.Com
WwW.SparkleTags.Com



Guess I'll be carless again tomorrow. Damn, I wanted to go grocery shopping and do a bunch of things. Maybe I'll be able to borrow my stepdad's car and get stuff done. I want to go to Costco and buy some meat and put it in the freezer, get a few things of frozen veggies and just get food in the house.

My #2 kid has her ticket to Chicago. She's leaving on the 1st and coming home on the 16th of July and on my days off so I can get her there and pick her up. It will be quiet around here if she isn't around. Well I'll be at work so it won't be that big of a deal. I am more concerned about standing in line at the checkpoint --- maybe it won't be so bad.

It's been an off/on pain day so I've taken the meds to help. I am not taking the Neurontin anymore, just made me sick. And the Celebrex doesn't go with my other meds. So it's back to the Vicodin and the Motrin. Makes you kind of sad when you can't get a referral to someone to help manage the pain.

And I have a question? I have an approved absence, documented and it's related to the injury-- it's an aggravation of the injury. I get paid by someone else and my department has all the paperwork in place. So I still have to call in every single day to report my absence. Except I forgot yesterday. I sent a fax to my department and said I hope I don't get an awol because I forgot to call in, since it's already an approved absence. WE shall see. Would I have to call in if I was severely injured or in the hospital? Probably so. This quasi military wannabe org. Oh well, things will work out.

I sent a refill request in online, but they have to contact the boy wonder's office to approve it. I should call and see if they did.

Letters need to be mailed. I will put them out for tomorrow. My neighbor is going on a 4 day cruise to Mexico. Lucky him.

Nothing else new and exciting on this corner of the planet.

Ciao.
- 30 -

No comments:

Post a Comment