17 June, 2007

Doritos X13-D or how did they synthesize a burger and catsup.


Hamburgers and pickles.. That is what they taste like. They are not too bad. I kind of like them. I submitted my anonymous choice. Why not? And lots of catsup. They are not too bad. I'd buy them again for giggles.

At least they are not as spicy as a radish though I know some radishes in person who are speecy spicy women. Don't know what I'm ranting about, check out : http://www.krisradish.com/index.html and you'll find out. A neat person to be sure.

Kid #1 went to Carls' and I black mailed him into getting me a combo. Want some zucchini and a big burger sans onions. We'll see if they get it right. Ha. Ha. Ha.

No word from the errant husband. Maybe he is winning, maybe not. I hope he has a good time. I've been reading and actually swifted the kitchen floor. IT was awful and no one else seems to care. But that aggravated my shoulder a little. So I took my meds and feel a little bit better now.

Kinda sorta having a hot flash. Haven't any reason other than taking the Motrin. Never knew Motrin could do that. Am also taking those itsy little aspirin now daily. Heart should thank me?

The mutts are playing outside and grring at each other. Strange dogs. But at least they like each other.

This is rambling. I need to stop.
Ciao.


No comments:

Post a Comment