18 June, 2007

The search for documents

Ahhh the joys of going and getting documents for the newly turned adult in the household. Had to prove she was born, and then she had to pay 22$ to the state to get a card to carry so she can be Identified as opposed to driving. She wants to drive but I think her dad will have to do the teaching. She makes me too nervous. And we still have graduation to get through and grad night which is a huge secret. No cell phones, no cameras, no purses. But they know it's not at the ESPN Zone where it has been for the last 3 years.

Someone got a pirated copy of POTC3, from where I don't know. Interesting. You have to wonder how it's done ? I don't know. But I have to say Geoffrey Rush is pretty cool. And why is Keira Knightley so orange ? I noticed that in the theater ( yes I paid and sat through the whole thing and didn't get up once).

Back to work tomorrow. I am going to make copies of all the documents that I have faxed so I have them in case I need to prove something. Sometimes CYA is the only way to be. And since my recheck med date was 4 June, I have seen the doctor two times and have another appointment in July. Of course it won't be much different. Same pain only more drained physcially and emotionally. Still no word on the referral. I guess I can only wait and hope. I have written two letters already and I think they are just thrown out.

That's all from this corner of the universe.... thanks for all the fish!

ciao.





No comments:

Post a Comment